Valued Contributor

Re: The Stranger on Netflix

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the suggestion!!! Just finished the last episode. Great show! I hope there is a second season!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Read original story set in PA / NJ / Ohio so it's interesting to watch a British plot. Enjoying binge watching this evening.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I wonder why they set the harlen Corbin shows in the UK instead of the US? Are they produced in the UK? I like the setting though. Just interesting. 

Regular Contributor

Based on your recommendation, I binge watched all of season 1 yesterday. Excellent!!!
I really enjoyed it and it held my attention. I definitely recommend.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation @Momkat, I binge watched all of it today. Did not disappoint. 

Trusted Contributor

Based on your recommendations I just started watching it this afternoon. I am now forcing myself to stop watching so I can get 3 hours of sleep in for work tomorrow Woman LOL It is that good, people.

Thanks for the recommendation.

dee

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for the recommendation.

I, too, enjoy Harlan Coben immensely and just finished the 3rd episode.

It is fascinating, off beat and definitely catches your attention.  I was tempted to watch episode 4 but figured I needed some sleep tonight.

Looking forward to finishing season 1.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Stranger on Netflix

[ Edited ]

Yes, I watched from beginning to end and enjoyed it.  Once it ends I go through the process all over again of finding another series to watch.  Harlan Coben is one of my favorite authors, read many of his books so I do enjoy all of his stories that are now movies.  Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Momkat  Thanks to you, I've binged watched the 1st 3 episodes.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I watched the last 2 installments last night!  This was so riveting!  I love shows like this!  I can't wait to watch the other one --- Safe, I think it's called?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin