Respected Contributor

The Springfield Three-Disappeared

This will air tonight on Investigation Discovery. There have been several shows about this case but the women have never been found. They have been missing since June 7, 1992.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Springfield Three-Disappeared

I watched it and I was left with more questions than answers. If that same type thing happened today then it would most likely be solved with technology which wasn't around back then. I think that guy behind bars knows more than he says he does and just how does he know for sure that the three women are dead unless he was there?

Honored Contributor

I watched it; had never heard of this case before.
@SilleeMe, well I would say they are all dead too which is pretty obvious. The guy in jail could have done it, or could just be self-aggrandizing for attention or jerking law enforcement around.
Honored Contributor

I watched this last night, and I was surprised I had not heard this story before!

Honored Contributor

I watched as well, well part of it....then fell asleep, I will have to catch it On Demand. 

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs @Hooty @Pearlee @SilleeMee 

I have followed this story from the start because I live about 50 miles from Springfield.  I have always felt that there had to be more than one person that took the women.

This has been a very strange case but I don't think that the man in prison had anything to do with it.

Thanks for you posts.

Honored Contributor

I also watched this and was surprised I had never heard the story. I am the queen of murder and mayhem and the ID channel. I do kind of think it was the guy in prison because of his previous murder. How sad that I guess we probably will never know.

Esteemed Contributor

They just had this story in People Magazine. The one with MM on the cover I think. I would like to see it solved buy am doubtful it will be.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew. The TV show on I.D. was People Magazine Investigates. The magazine runs a story each week about whatever story it has on TV. It promotes the show.
Honored Contributor

I've watched all of those ID People Mag Investigates shows. Most of them have been very good.