Honored Contributor

Re: The Son with Pierce Brosnan

@Teddie wrote:

I know I’m late to this but we finally caught up last week. The one thing I wanted to know was not made clear at the end. Yes, Eli rode into Texas with Ingrid but did she become his wife? Who was the mother of his boys? What became of their marriage? I know one night Eli went to her house and she had a husband. Was this all answered and I somehow missed it?

@twocatlou

@AngelPuppy1

@Ainhisg 

@corita

@LTT1 

@Icegoddess
@agnesann
@Lizzylou1020

Anyone have any thoughts?

@Teddie 

I can't say for certain about a lot of these issues either.  I don't think they clarified a lot of these things either and just wanted to let you just use your own imagination.  I don't think Eli married Ingrid - my thoughts were that they had just shared too many painful experiences and needed to start fresh.  However, she remained a "friend" of sorts and someone that he could be his true self with and let down his guard with.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Son with Pierce Brosnan

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Teddie 

I can't say for certain about a lot of these issues either.  I don't think they clarified a lot of these things either and just wanted to let you just use your own imagination.  I don't think Eli married Ingrid - my thoughts were that they had just shared too many painful experiences and needed to start fresh.  However, she remained a "friend" of sorts and someone that he could be his true self with and let down his guard with.  

@AngelPuppy1 

What some interesting ideas you had. That very well could have been how it went. I still say completely leaving out the story about who his wife was is very lacking. I was even trying to find places online where people were talking about this. Some talked about Eli’s terrible Texas accent. No one has talked about his wife. 

Thank you so much for your thoughts!