Trusted Contributor

Re: The Son with Pierce Brosnan

We are hanging in there because we want to see how it wraps up but I am ready for it to be done. Too much violence and too much swearing. Did everyone swear like that back then? Really? I doubt it. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like that so many shows these days have very long periods in between seasons.  

Any how --- I do like this show very much.  I think Pierce Brosnan is really good in his part.  

There is quite a bit of killing, etc., but don't really think it's more than a lot of other shows on right now.  I just try to not dwell on it (I don't like it) and concentrate on the story.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I would like to watch this show but start with season 1.  Does anyone know if season 1 is on Netflix, Amazon, or ???  TY!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch the finale!  Wow! I thought it was tremendous!  I never would have imagined the ending!  It was so exciting and very well done!  Pierce was just superb in this role!!!  

Regular Contributor

I watched the finale and it definitely tied up everything with a bow.  It was very well done and I'm sorry to see it go.

Honored Contributor

@twocatlou wrote:

I watched the finale and it definitely tied up everything with a bow.  It was very well done and I'm sorry to see it go.

@twocatlou 

Yeah, me too!  It really was intriguing and very exciting! 

Trusted Contributor

I know I’m late to this but we finally caught up last week. 

The one thing I wanted to know was not made clear at the end. Yes, Eli rode into Texas with Ingrid but did she become his wife? Who was the mother of his boys? What became of their marriage? I know one night Eli went to her house and she had a husband. Was this all answered and I somehow missed it? 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know I’m late to this but we finally caught up last week. The one thing I wanted to know was not made clear at the end. Yes, Eli rode into Texas with Ingrid but did she become his wife? Who was the mother of his boys? What became of their marriage? I know one night Eli went to her house and she had a husband. Was this all answered and I somehow missed it?

@twocatlou

@AngelPuppy1

@Ainhisg 

@corita

@LTT1 

@Icegoddess
@agnesann
@Lizzylou1020

Anyone have any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

@Teddie 

I don’t have those answers either.

After the finale was over, I assumed the unanswered questions might be leaving a path open for a sequel, which I would enjoy!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Teddie 

I don’t have those answers either.

After the finale was over, I assumed the unanswered questions might be leaving a path open for a sequel, which I would enjoy!

@LTT1  Thank you for your reply! Everything I’ve read said this was the final season and it is not coming back. That’s why I didn’t like that they didn’t wrap up that major part of the story for us. I wondered throughout the entire story but hung in there, thinking we’ll know when it’s done. It feels incomplete, to me.