Trusted Contributor

Re: The Son with Pierce Brosnan

@corita 

I haven’t watched it yet but that’s probably what I didn’t like about it before - too much jumping around. I think it hurts the story to wait too long before it comes back again. I saw they were repeating all the last season but I did not want to watch all that again. 

Respected Contributor

After 2 years, I cant remember anything.....

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

As much as I liked season one......the return got off to a confusing start.  Too many flashbacks. I hope it picks up a bit and the story gets more interesting.  

Super Contributor

Some really good acting. Of course, can always watch Brosnan. But I stopped watching, just too much killing for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Did anybody watch last night??  I am not sure why....but I keep losing focus while watching the show.  Don't know if the story is just slow/boring or the different time period scenes  are too many, like the Indian village scenes and the daughter as an older woman. Or maybe the acting talent is so uneven.  Some actors are really good and others are just barely there..... 

Will watch this episode 'on demand' to see what I missed!!

Regular Contributor

What's with all the gore anyway.  Two episodes in and twice I muted the tv and looked away because of the killing.  Good grief.

Regular Contributor

Again with the blood and killing.  I'm like a deer in the headlights with this season.  I really need to stick with it.  Only three episodes left.  Whew.  

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot about it this last showing!  Guess I am not that involved with the story.  Will catch up On Demand.

At this point, am glad that there are only three more episodes...not the best series I've watched, but not the worst either!!

There is a lot of gore, but I guess it supports why Pierce's character is so tough, hard and demanding.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody still with this show???  I think next Sat is the last show - season 2 finale.  Am glad this show will be concluding.  Not my favorite series, but want to see how the story ends.

Honored Contributor

@twocatlou @corita @WildDunes @meem120 @Teddie 

We are still watching.

Too bad the storyline is so jagged! I like the concept of the show and really love historical fiction, but the show has lost its edge for me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~