Regular Contributor

For those of us who watched season one two years ago.   Season two and final season is happening.  It  will air Saturday, April 27 on AMC.  I read they plan on giving the fans a resolution and a final ending.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Son with Pierce Brosnan

@twocatlou 

Thank you for this.

We enjoyed the first season very much!❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I’m glad to see this.  Watched the first season and wondered if it was ever coming back. I wonder why the long delay. 

Honored Contributor

So, @twocatlou, will it just be a one episide ending?  I enjoyed it and had wondered whether it would ever come back.  Had pretty much given up on it.  I'm really more interested in how he transitioned from Indian life back to White Man life than the other side.  Looked like he made bad decisions in the end, so I'm not sure he deserves a happy ending.  

Can never get enough of Pierce Brosnan though.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, @twocatlou

Seems like we've been waiting forever for this series to return. Sorry to hear it'll be the finale season, but at least everything will be resolved.....one way or another. 

Regular Contributor

Icegoddess.......it'll be a full season not one episode.  Can't wait..

Esteemed Contributor

Reminder... The Son, season twobegins tonight on AMC.  There are some short pre- presentations On Demand.  Season two supposed to be 10 episodes and there was supposed to be a season three.  But there will only be two seasons.....

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.  I thought about it today when I was working out in the yard.  At first, I thought I might've missed it, but then I was thinking it was tonight.  My DirecTV is still set up for recording from last season.  I see it is scheduled for 8:00 CDT.  

Trusted Contributor

My DVR has been set up and ready for it! There is so much yet to the story.  I want to see how he left the tribe he was in and how he found his wife and what became of her and all of it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody watch last night??  For some reason, I found it confusing - maybe too long of a break in between seasons.  Don't like the jumping back and forth in the flashbacks. Think I am enjoying the Indian scenes more than the modern ones!!!  Maybe ten episodes in season two will be a bit too long....