Honored Contributor

@qualitygal I agree with your last sentence.  Here's one of my favorite sayings:

"Today I've been given 24 hours to use as I wish.  When the day is done I hope I don't regret the price I paid for it".  Similar to what you posted.

Another one is:  Every day above ground is a good day!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@mousiegirl Go here and see if you can see it.  It says you can see full episodes.

@qualitygal She said she just binged on it so if this doesn't work maybe she can help you.  @qualitygal Don't you agree that @mousiegirl needs to definitely see the first two episodes to understand the show?

Go here:http://www.usanetwork.com/thesinner

@Annabellethecat66  I don't want to install a flashplayer per this link, so I will look around for another place to watch it.  Between gardening today, I am watching The Walking Dead marathon which ends tonight. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl OK but I think most will agree to really understand what she did in the first episode (which was unbelievable) you need to see it.  Try to find it when you can.

Honored Contributor

Oh and @Annabellethecat66, I wait and just take it as it comes (whodunits), my husband is the mystery guesser on shows.  I try not to watch some shows with him, he's a good guesser too.  

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal Well as I said, I've lost my mojo because I'm now constantly confused.

Valued Contributor

I think it is well done (although I do not care for the graphic nature of the adult scenes personally).  I think the person behind the mask is the woman involved in the officer, the one who he paid to inflict pain.  We'll see.  Does anyone know how many episodes this series is?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I actually have no idea.  I cannot even guess who is behind that mask.  I think her husbands knows a lot and is more involved than we think but I don't think he is the one wearing the mask.  That's what I love about the show, when I think I know where it is going, it goes somwhere else.  It's somone who is already in the story and it might have some connection to the kinky stuff the cop is involved in.  Time will tell...

Honored Contributor

Heh! Heh!  From the website:  

The Sinner episode 7 spoilers: What happened ‘that night’ revealed

Esteemed Contributor

@Glittergal, there are 8 episodes 

Honored Contributor

Maybe her father is behind the mask!!!! I mean you never know on these shows, sometimes it is who you least expect......Or like someone else here said, maybe it is the woman the dectective has been with........Only two more episodes, so these last two should be very interesting!!!!!