Honored Contributor

I'm on the third show.  Jessica Beihl is starring in it.  It's good, limited series.

Anyone else watching it.?

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal, Several of us here are watching it. There's an ongoing thread that we come to after every episode. It's here in TV and Movies 

Honored Contributor

There's a already a long thread about this show. 

Honored Contributor

yes, after the post above you mentioned that, I found it. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Yes!  I binge watched it last weekend.  I was going to let it go, I never thought of Jessica Biel as much of an actress.   She's excellent in that role and the story is intelligent and suspensful and gripping..  I'm glad I decided to watch it.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree Yes!  I agree with everything you just said!  I didn't think much of her either.  I did watch her recently on "Who Do You Think You Are" a show about ancestors and she was almost totally makeup free and is just so pretty.  Just a natural beauty.  Never thought she was 'all that'.  

She has been excellent in this show.  I think she is one of the producers on the show.  She's been getting into all of this lately.  Good for her!  I like seeing more females taking part of TV and movies (producing, directing, etc).

It starts out like 'bam' then slows down and if a person can just stick with it, it has twists and turns.  I think we are all so used to fast action and the like but this isn't that kind of show.

So, tell me, who do you think is on the other side of the mask?  I have no idea on this one.  My late husband used to get downright angry with me because (for some unknown reason) I was often right.  He'd say, "Don't say who you think it is because you are usually right".  I think when he died, I lost my mojo.  Ha!

So, do you (any of you) have any ideas because I definitely do not.  I can't believe it would be the detective who's been helping her.  That would be stupid.  He might have on the mask because he found it but I don't think he did this to her.  He is very kinky though.  I did read where her husband has his own secrets whatever that means.....maybe it was him.....but he's so against drugs....but he did just accept her immediately with all of her former supposedly drug issues (like maybe he knew they weren't something she did to herself.....).

It's usually someone we've seen on the screen before.  They don't usually pull in a total stranger as a bad guy at the end.....so that has me thinking who it could be.  Not many characters in this show.

Come on give me some idea?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@chrystaltree Yes!  I agree with everything you just said!  I didn't think much of her either.  I did watch her recently on "Who Do You Think You Are" a show about ancestors and she was almost totally makeup free and is just so pretty.  Just a natural beauty.  Never thought she was 'all that'.  

She has been excellent in this show.  I think she is one of the producers on the show.  She's been getting into all of this lately.  Good for her!  I like seeing more females taking part of TV and movies (producing, directing, etc).

It starts out like 'bam' then slows down and if a person can just stick with it, it has twists and turns.  I think we are all so used to fast action and the like but this isn't that kind of show.

So, tell me, who do you think is on the other side of the mask?  I have no idea on this one.  My late husband used to get downright angry with me because (for some unknown reason) I was often right.  He'd say, "Don't say who you think it is because you are usually right".  I think when he died, I lost my mojo.  Ha!

So, do you (any of you) have any ideas because I definitely do not.  I can't believe it would be the detective who's been helping her.  That would be stupid.  He might have on the mask because he found it but I don't think he did this to her.  He is very kinky though.  I did read where her husband has his own secrets whatever that means.....maybe it was him.....but he's so against drugs....but he did just accept her immediately with all of her former supposedly drug issues (like maybe he knew they weren't something she did to herself.....).

It's usually someone we've seen on the screen before.  They don't usually pull in a total stranger as a bad guy at the end.....so that has me thinking who it could be.  Not many characters in this show.

Come on give me some idea?

@Annabellethecat66  I missed the first two episodes, and don't have any ideas except that maybe she was abused as a child, otherwise what would be her motive to kill, but obviously, I didn't see that episode.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl You must see the first two episodes to understand the show.  I'll see if I can find it on the internet for you.  Some here can tell you otherwise how to watch it.

The beginning of the show sets everything up for the rest of the show.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Go here and see if you can see it.  It says you can see full episodes.

@qualitygal She said she just binged on it so if this doesn't work maybe she can help you.  @qualitygal Don't you agree that @mousiegirl needs to definitely see the first two episodes to understand the show?

Go here:http://www.usanetwork.com/thesinner

Honored Contributor

Oh yes @Annabellethecat66, we've been recording each episode so we can see it at later times.  I finally caught up, we've been out of town for the last week. You need all the info for the storyline.  I get really into it and then the episode is over. It is a limited series, so I imagine you need to see each story weekly.