Esteemed Contributor

The Movie on Hoopla with Bill Pullman is called" Lefty Brown"

Honored Contributor

This series is in it's final episodes, I believe there are 2 left, and the show is going away...fyi. No more The Sinner shows after this season is over. I was sad to see that bit of info shown during last night's episode which was a good one btw.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This series is in it's final episodes, I believe there are 2 left, and the show is going away...fyi. No more The Sinner shows after this season is over. I was sad to see that bit of info shown during last night's episode which was a good one btw.

They really didn't give a reason , i wonder if Bill Pullman was ready to move on , i don't know how the ratings are , but i think this type of show could go on , if the writers wanted to .

Honored Contributor

I couldn't stay awake to watch the Series Finale last night, was it good? Did they answer all the questions!?? I will catch it probably Friday evening... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I couldn't stay awake to watch the Series Finale last night, was it good? Did they answer all the questions!?? I will catch it probably Friday evening... 

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I think the finale answered all the questions I had and I thought it was a good show all in all. The finale was one of those episodes where you can't just walk away and come back....you have to pay attention to all the details. There was a lot of stuff happening in that finale episode. I had to actually rewind to watch some of it to get all the details. The case closed with some surprising endings, ones that I wasn't expecting at all.

I'm sad the series won't be returning.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I think the finale answered all the questions I had and I thought it was a good show all in all. The finale was one of those episodes where you can't just walk away and come back....you have to pay attention to all the details. There was a lot of stuff happening in that finale episode. I had to actually rewind to watch some of it to get all the details. The case closed with some surprising endings, ones that I wasn't expecting at all.

I'm sad the series won't be returning.

@SilleeMee Thanks SilleeMee! I will definitely catch it Friday evening while hubby is out running errands! I know I noticed that most of the series was like that as well. I am also sad it is not returning!!