Esteemed Contributor

This is an excellent show. The first episode was very good. Bill Pullman is an excellent actor. This show draws you in from the very beginning.

Honored Contributor

Finally watched the 1st episode, it was really good! Bill Pullman is an excellent actor-very underrated.......I am looking forward to this season!

Esteemed Contributor

I watch a movie from Hoopla last night with Bill Pullman, Marcia Gay Hardin, Adam Schiff, called Innocent. Very good.

Going to watch another he is in, a western, but can't remember name.  Will look it up and come back and give title.

I watch movies and read books on Hoopla from the library streamed to my computer.  It's free.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Sinner is back.

[ Edited ]

I think Percy was...

Spoiler
...being abused by her uncle Colin Muldoon and that Percy's grandmother Meg Muldoon knew it or was about to find out about the abuse. I also think someone did something to Percy to cover it up but who?

Colin Muldoon

May be a closeup of 1 person and text that says 'usa'

Percy Muldoon

May be a closeup of 1 person and text that says 'usa'

Honored Contributor

Is anyone still watching this? I feel like the Lone Ranger here...lol!

Frequent Contributor

OK.  I watched the first three seasons.  I'm still curious why in S2, the child killed the two adults who were trying to get him to safety.  Did I miss something?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I am still watching! I haven't seen the latest episode yet, probably watch it tonight,but it is really good. Not sure who is doing what yet though?? I know I don't trust the grandmother!

Honored Contributor

Love this series and Bill Pullman. I think I may be a little in love with him. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse   I'm smiling becauseIm thinking..ditto (about Bill Pullman).

But then my friends think I'm insane because I I also have a crush on Al Pacino.😍

Regular Contributor

Watched the first 3 episodes back to back last night.  So far, very good and I am looking forward to the rest of the season.  I've watched this series since the beginning, because the son of a friend of mine was in Season 1.  I agree that Bill Pullman is excellent in his portrayal of Ambrose.  Really enjoying it.

Off topic, but I'm also watching American Rust with Jeff Daniels and he is excellent as well in his portrayal of the police chief.  He's come a long way since Dumb and Dumber.