Honored Contributor

Re: The Sinner. Netflix. New Episodes. Love it.

I watched the 2nd season last night ,about the boy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

Sinner has been picked up for a 4th season to debut sometime in 2021 on USA.  The date has not been announced; I imagine it takes longer than usual to release due to Covid restrictions. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I started watching this yesterday. 

Once you start watching, it's hard to stop because you want to see what happened.

But I'm already tired by episode 3 or 4 of Jessica Biehl staring into space and the long long flashbacks of the past while not explaining anything.

But I know I'll keep watching to see what happens.

The silent angst, I don't know if I'll watch into series 2.

So many reviews really slammed season 3. If I feel this way about season 1, I'd hate to see what season 3 looks like.

And it's kind of bizarre creepy gross. How's that for a clear as mud description😁😩🥺

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay I thought season 1 was excellent.  Stay with it.  Season 2 was pretty good; not as good as season 1 imo but still worth watching.  Season 3?  Ugh.  I didn't care for the story line AT ALL.  I kept watching because of knowing the characters and loving Bill Pullman in his role, but I sure hope season 4 is better than season 3.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that S1 was the best of all of them then it went downhill from there. S1, to me, had the most 'shock factor' so maybe that's why I say that. S2 and S3 were mostly about developing Det. Ambrose's character more than anything and for the most part that's what the shows have been mostly about. The stories told are about his personal involvement with each of the cases and how his past connects him to them.