Honored Contributor

The Sinner. Netflix. New Episodes. Love it.

[ Edited ]

The Sinner on Netflix has brand new episodes. It's In Season 3 now. I love this series. Each year is a separate story, so viewers can watch any season independently of the others. If you are new to it, you can jump right into Season 3 without neeeding to watch the first two seasons, but they are available. The show is on Netflix. I think that it has also been on USA Network. I love the plot of Season 1, starring a Jessica Biel and I'm currently addicted to Season 3. There's the added bonus of a very handsome star in Season 3.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: The Sinner. Netflix. New Episodes. Love it.

@Mindy D 

I didn't think this was on any more!  This has been a very good series!  Thanks for alerting us!  Are all the episodes there for Season 3 or has it just started?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Season 3 on NF are reruns. S3 aired last year on USA network.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Season 3 on NF are reruns. S3 aired last year on USA network.

I have been watching to see any news on season 4 , there hasn't been any that i know of, i am interested to see who will be the next sinner , Bill Pullman is such a good actor , it has to be someone top notch to match his acting ability. I am sure the pandemic has thrown things off schedule for sure. Usually you hear little tidbits before a show goes in to production.

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for S4, too! @MW in Iowa  I love the series and especially Bill Pullman. He's great in this series...sort of 'Columbo' kind of character in many ways.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm waiting for S4, too! @MW in Iowa  I love the series and especially Bill Pullman. He's great in this series...sort of 'Columbo' kind of character in many ways.

That is a dead on description of his detective style , only with a dark screwed up side to boot.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

The Sinner on Netflix has brand new episodes.

No it doesn't. 

It's In Season 3 now.

Repeat! 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched several episodes yesterday, got to detective being buried, i stopped just weird.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

Please give me a hint about show. Thank you!
Honored Contributor

@countrylady wrote:
Please give me a hint about show. Thank you!

The Sinner has 3 seasons centered around one rural NY town detective who solves crimes. Each season involves a different crime where the detective uses his unusual ways to solve each crime. His character makes up a good part of each season with him becoming very much involved, on a twisted personal level, with the crimes he solves. Crime/drama/mystery/psychological thriller.

@countrylady