Honored Contributor

The Show Must Go On-+ The Adam Lambert Story!

Did you get to watch this?

I just did on Netflix.It was really good, with lots of Freddie and the band and commentaries for Simon Cowelll and others and AdamSmiley Happy

I always loved most all their songs,

but had never been really aware of Freddie Mercury or even the name of the band, though I had We are the Champions on one of my CD's.

I always loved Adam the first time I saw him-really his own special talent for sure.

Also, was never too aware of Prince.

I guess I was more Dixie Chicks and DollySmiley Happy, though The Doors I love as well.

I'm sure a lot of you have already watched this. What are your feelings about Freddie and Queen?

I liked this documentary because I got to see how amazing he was live,

and I never had before, and also relive the wonder moments with Adam and his auditions.

I know I sound like I was living under a rock, but young moms usually are right?! (except for watching their own little rocks)!Woman Happy

Anyway, Its a very fun thing to watch!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Show Must Go On-+ The Adam Lambert Story!

I always liked Freddie and Queen and also Adam. I did not watch but plan to now. Thanks for the post @on the bay 

Honored Contributor

@on the bay  I like  you never followed Queen in  their hay day....or knew about Freddie Mercury either...

.I saw a special on Queen  Recently on TV and then really read up on the group....and the people in it.   Band member Brian May was  a astrophysicist as well as a rock band member!  He still works for  NASA  today.

Freddy was just amazing. No one can or will ever fill his shoes....Adam Lambert is good....but no Freddy.

I love their music! Some times I go to U tube on my iPad and just listen to song after song  with Freddy singing.

so sad how he died....he was amazing❤️

Valued Contributor

@on the bay Try to watch "Bohemian Rhapsody" if you love the story of Freddie and Queen.

Honored Contributor

I thought Adam's "The Show Must Go On
 and What do YOu Want From Me" were some of his best!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

i just watched this as well.  i didn't know much about Adam before the show.  he is very talented.  

i enjoyed the show very much. 

Respected Contributor

Wow! How young are you?

I have no need to watch the video since I watched Adam Lambert all during American Idol and have already seen him perform live with Queen at a concert a few years ago.  He is a superb singer.

I grew up with Queen, Bowie, Prince and so many others, and those songs are part of the unforgettable soundtrack of my life!

I had made sure to see as many bands live as possible before they disappear forever and the only memories we have are videos...

Honored Contributor

Several days ago I read that Brian May had a heart attack. He survived it. It was very unexpected.