Honored Contributor

Re: The Shop Around the Corner

The 60's Broadway musical, She Loves Me,  is also based on Shop Around the Corner, it is a real delight.

Regular Contributor

Love this movie.  

Honored Contributor

Excellent movie.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  OMG...you must think I have lost my mind.  I watched 3 movies last night, starring Jimmy Stewart on TCM and somehow got two of them all mixed up...LOL. I can't remember the name of the one that I thought was funny (girl dancing), but it wasn't the one you posted about.  I did enjoy The Shop Around the Corner too.

Anyway...that's what happens after weeks with almost no sleep Smiley Happy

@TrudeyLOL - I just figured I'd been in the bathroom or making coffee or otherwise not paying attention during the dancing girl parts!  LOL   Thanks for clarifying.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

I saw the 2016 Broadway revival starring Jane Krakowski and Zachary Levi and it was wondeful. 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Shelbelle

I saw the 2016 Broadway revival starring Jane Krakowski and Zachary Levi and it was wondeful. 

I saw it as a child on Broadway back in 1963, I remember how my Mom kept saying how adorable it was. Starred Barbara Cook and Daniel Massey, son of Raymond. I am glad to know there was a revival recently, the music was great.