Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain, the link in the post below is the one that @Annabellethecat66 wants you to read. 

@Tique wrote:

Ha! @Annabellethecat66, I love a challenge. So here we go again. Check here!

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much @Tique and @Annabellethecat66.  I was able to read that thread about your business partner.  I appreciate you both taking the time to look for it and letting me know.

Annabbellethecat, are you still partners with this gentleman?

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

If any of you watched Married the first year, but I think they used the same apt building shot for the gay couple as they do for MJ

I will have to watch the entire show this week, I was flipping between a bunch of shows on the DVR on sunday night

anyway else catch this.

would make sense to me

Honored Contributor

I watched this series from the beginning but gave up part way through last year and won't be watching.  These are the worst group of people I have ever seen on tv.  I think they may have the kids from VPR beat but only because they are older. 

Honored Contributor

I just watch sometimes to admire their jewelry and see if MJ ever gets married and has a kid. Her mother is a horror no wonder she is so shallow.

That mean girl needs some old fashion handling. LOL   GG, think her name is.

Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain No, I sold my 50% of everything we were in business together back to him.

I'm not interested in doing business anymore.  I turn 70 this year and am wrapping up (my daughter is helping me) all of our business stuff.

My children have their own businesses and raising families.  He was going to sell one of the properties and build on the other stuff.  I'm not interested.

I didn't find it Tique is the one who did the hard work.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I was happy to help. Also wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading the threads that contained info based on your dealings with your former business partner and his family. Found them quite insightful.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

programming note......SHAHS OF SUNSET will now be seen at 8pm et on sunday nights.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  Thanks for the heads up.  I was bored.  I'll check it out.  

Honored Contributor

GG has so many anger issues......among other bad habits.

i LOVE that adam is not catering as much to reza......he needs to be taken down a notch.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein