Regular Contributor

Re: The Royals season finale on E! Spoilers Alert

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom That's a good question: did the king order Robert's plane down?  He seemed genuinely grieving so part of me wonders if Robert ordered his own plane down. I doubt that, but there are so many twists in this show anything is possible!  

There the is a part of me that keeps waiting for the king to reappear and we find out he's been living a quiet life in the country this whole time.  

Liam does seem to care for Catherine, but he genuinely cared for Ophelia too.  He's shown he can love and move on.  Hope it happens in this case too! 

I finally got to watch the episode last night and I think I scared my son when I practically screamed towards the end.

I don't think the King had any hand in Robert's plane crash...but what got me wondering is if his plane actually went "down" at all. From what I remember (and I could clearly be wrong, but it's exciting to think it's right) is that Brandon Boone was told to take control of Robert's plane, since he was a UAV pilot. My hope is that Robert is the one who put all this into action and the plane was safely taken over so he could safely eject over that island. Then Boone crashed it when he knew that Robert wasn't in it.

Boone only ever said that the orders came from inside the palace. Never WHO exactly was giving the order. It could have been Robert, we may never know. There is alot of the timeframe that is missing to make any of it fit, even for it being Ted who ordered it.

I don't think Liam is being a whiney brat. To me he is being strong in the eye of everything around him crumbling. He has heart, just like King Simon said. I am 100% #KingLiam.

And I would like to see that happen...I think we need a DNA test for Robert.

And I think Kathryn may be pregnant...who's the baby daddy?!  Did anyone notice her chalkboard? It said Friday - doctor results.

And Cyrus pointing the gun on Liam as he enters his room?!

Oh I just love this show and I am hoping it's not really November until it comes back. That's what was said on the cast Facebook Live chat after the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Royals season finale on E! Spoilers Alert

I finally watched the season finale and thought it was great!  Nothing Robert does (or has done) would surprise me.  He is going to be one mean king.  I think his mother already is having her doubts about him.  Why would he bring Jack's plane down?  Maybe because he was a commoner?

I hope Jasper and the princess stay together.  Also love that little girl and her father.  

Willow will be very sorry if she marries Robert.

I hope the show gets renewed and we don't have to wait too long to see what happens.