Valued Contributor

Disappointed that we may never get a resolution of the season finale.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I loved The Royals and am so sorry it was cancelled.  It may be picked up by the POP network, that would be great.

twinsister I love POP. Do you watch Sweedish D---s? (again, will not allow me to type the word!), that show is hilarious.  One of the actors (forgot his name) was in the movie Chocolate and every time I see him on this show I keep hearing him scream "Josephine!"  If you did not see that move (which by the way is absolutely amazing) you will not know what I am talking about but it was a very important scene in the movei.

@lovesallanimals - I haven't watched the Sweedish show. ( or Chocolate).   I usually watch the repeat of the Young and Restless every night on POP.

@twinsister wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I loved The Royals and am so sorry it was cancelled.  It may be picked up by the POP network, that would be great.

twinsister I love POP. Do you watch Sweedish D---s? (again, will not allow me to type the word!), that show is hilarious.  One of the actors (forgot his name) was in the movie Chocolate and every time I see him on this show I keep hearing him scream "Josephine!"  If you did not see that move (which by the way is absolutely amazing) you will not know what I am talking about but it was a very important scene in the movei.

@lovesallanimals - I haven't watched the Sweedish show. ( or Chocolate).   I usually watch the repeat of the Young and Restless every night on POP.

twinsister:  If you get a chance check out Sweedish D---s.  Watch from the beginning so it will make sense.  It is very off-beat, hilarious if you like a dry sense of humor.  Also, the movie Chocolate (with Johnny Depp and a cast of great actors) is absolutely magical, we watch it every year (wearing out the DVD!).

Respected Contributor

NO!  Say it isn't so!  This makes me sad. 

Honored Contributor

I believe this show was fiction, right?

In case anyone is interested, there's a 2 part show on the British royals this Wed & Thurs on ABC.