Esteemed Contributor

Do we all assume that bullet was meant for Jasper and Robert was behind it or is it just me?

Esteemed Contributor

I had not thought about that -- but you very well could be right.  So many twists and turns in the plot lines.

I love this show and am so glad it is back on.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

This show and The Arrangement are two of my guilty pleasure shows! They can not kill Jasper off, I love him! This show has the best looking cast!

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom

The bullet was meant for Jasper. The conversation between Robert and Jasper regarding Jasper not perusing Eleanor any longer gave it away. Love this show. Thank you for starting a discussion thread. 

Respected Contributor

I did not realize that that show was back.  It has been so long since it was on.

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet, I would've missed it too, but I have the series set to record so there it appeared as well as The Arrangement. Both had great opening seasons.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2wrote:

This show and The Arrangement are two of my guilty pleasure shows! They can not kill Jasper off, I love him! This show has the best looking cast!

Yes, Jasper is HOT, HOT, HOT !!!!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I am so glad Jasper pulled through, he and Liam are my favorites. Jasper was giving Robert the stink eye, I think he is thinking Robert had something to do with the shooting.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2, I agree with Jasper. And by repeating the line Robert told him earlier ( something to the affect of - things have a way of working themselves out), right before he told him he didn’t want him seeing Eleanor and Jasper said he’d rather resign.