Honored Contributor

The Rookie is back on tonight

[ Edited ]

The Rookie is back on tonight at 10:00 on ABC

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Rookie is back on tonight

I've set my DVR, but it's been so long since the show has been on.  I'm not sure if I care anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy this show. I like Nathan Fillion. I thought it was good tonight. Looking forward to this season. Hopefully, it won't become political correct. This premise has made me turn away from some of my former programs, i.e. NCIS: New Orleans.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

Last night they had the last episode of Season 2 on ... good thing I watched it.  Can't believe how much I forgot!

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D Thanks for the reminder! I do like the show & I'll watch.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I really enjoy this show. I like Nathan Fillion. I thought it was good tonight. Looking forward to this season. Hopefully, it won't become political correct. This premise has made me turn away from some of my former programs, i.e. NCIS: New Orleans.

@elated 

So, rather than being "politically correct" you would rather the writing for the show be racist, inappropriate, rude and offensive? 

Why would you think that is better?   

Honored Contributor

I hope Rosalind Dyer's conviction is not overturned because of Armstrongs dirty dealings.

I'm not looking forward to a season built around her; if she does get a new trial, I hope at least she doesn't escape.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@elated wrote:

@elated 

So, rather than being "politically correct" you would rather the writing for the show be racist, inappropriate, rude and offensive? 

Why would you think that is better?   

I am not watching shows to be schooled. I don't think you stated anything that is relevant to me. Right now NCIS:New Orleans is doing just that. I can make up my own mind and make decisions. Are you watching any of these shows???