Esteemed Contributor

This is the worse series. The last episode with Niecy Nash protecting a congressman that she use to date and has been assigned to protective detail. She ends up dressing like she is going on a date and sleeps with him. If that doesn't take the cake,  I don't know what does. She is an FBI agent and still keeps her job. The writers on tnis series must be on drugs. I know this is not reality but it is not even remotely close to what she is portraying. Who thought this show was working!!!

Trusted Contributor

What really irrates me about Rookie Feds is the way Niecy Nash dresses on the show. I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, but why is she always wearing something cut down to her navel when all the other female agents are dressed professionally? I can't imagine a real FBI agent dressing like that unless they were working undercover. I know it's just TV, but really? Her acting should be judged on her talent, not her assets. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I think this is supposed to be a lighthearted show that is not meant to be taken seriously.  I watched the first and maybe second show.  It is not realistic at all, think it is supposed to be funny.  But is not that funny, even with the wonderful Niecy Nash.  I stopped watching it.

Honored Contributor

My husband and I watched The Rookie Feds....just awful.  

We won't watch again.  We really enjoyed the origial Rookie series.

Super Contributor

yes, this show is just too much...we are done also

Esteemed Contributor

Horrible show. I watched the first episode and decided it could only get better. It did not. I did not even complete the second episode.

It's not funny and I hate how she dresses. No federal agent would dress like that. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Rookie Feds

[ Edited ]

I just don't know what the writers and producers are thinking. The Rookie is a fantastic show, but Rookie Feds is stupid. The representation of a female agent, played by Nash, is so out of line with anything I've ever seen from the agency, in a drama or in my observation of on the job agents appearing anywhere in real life. I have no idea what the network was thinking when they saw the pilot and I'm puzzled why the network has not stepped in and called for changes. I sure hope this monstrosity of a show does not affect The Rookie in a negative way. I've watched three times. All three times were crossover episodes.