Honored Contributor

The Rock voted People's Sexiest Man Alive!

iI originally posted this is Community Chat, and then realized it should probably be posted here. So what do you think? I think he is gorgeous, but not the sexiest man alive, at least in my opinion!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: The Rock voted People's Sexiest Man Alive!

Not my taste.  Yuk!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

iI originally posted this is Community Chat, and then realized it should probably be posted here. So what do you think? I think he is gorgeous, but not the sexiest man alive, at least in my opinion!!!!!!!!

I posted a thread first in the Community Chat forum. Clearly you missed it as it was right near yours.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just don't see it.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I posted a thread first in the Community Chat forum. Clearly you missed it as it was right near yours.  

Clearly I did, or I would have not posted an identical thread-what would be the point?

Honored Contributor

There have been several People Magazine choices I have found odd .... Dwayne is nice enough, I guess, but labeling him with that title is ....   strange.   JMO 

Honored Contributor

I just don't see it .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I like him and do find him physically attractive, plus he has a great personality. Matt Damon was the man one year, and I really coudn't see that. It's of no importance, anyway.

Honored Contributor

I've been a fan for more years than I want to admit!    Back to his wrestling days, when I watched with my son.  I even remember his dad Rocky Maivia (sp)

"Can you smellllll what the Rock is cooking?!"

I like his looks but more than that his personality.   The people I know of Samoan heritage have bigger than life personalities, aren't afraid of hard work, very family oriented.

He has a great "pedigree" & happy for him to have a successful career and now the world knows what many of his fans always knew.

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Honored Contributor

Who haven't they picked that you'd like to see as sexiest man alive?