Honored Contributor

This eight part series premieres October 8. It's based on the Tom Wolfe nonfiction bestseller. It spans 1959 to 1961 and covers the selection, training, and mission of the so-called Mercury 7, the military test pilots tasked with beating the Soviet Union in the race to get a man into space (off side, For All Mankind on AppleTV+ was a great series, what if the Russians got to the moon first). Fan favorite Patrick J. Adams Suits plays John Glenn.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Right Stuff On Disney+

Thanks for years up! I remember the movie by same name; at the time it came out we worked at China Lake and had been to two of the shuttle landings at Edwards.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first two episodes today. I say first two because they are the only episodes available. I don't understand streaming services not releasing all episodes at once. I'm paying for this, why do they care if I want to binge watch the episodes rather than have to watch an episode each week?

Esteemed Contributor

We watched both episodes, too.  I loved the book and the original movie.  So far, I like this.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I find it annoying that they only release one episode a week. What does it matter to them if I want to binge watch or not? A better series was AppleTV+ For All Mankind, if Russia got to the moon first.