Honored Contributor

Did anyone think it was odd April chose not to tell Ethan about the kiss when he proposed?

Honored Contributor

Re: The Return of Chicago Med

Not surprised at all.

It’s called ‘a lie by omission’.. Probably happens quite frequently...not being told about something rather important.

Honored Contributor

Not odd at all. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think she should ever tell him.  It didn't last long and won't happen again.  It would have ruined everything.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Of course she wouldn't tell him.  We have to wait for a future episode in which he finds out, perhaps inadvertently from someone else, which then leads to entirely new plot twist for these two characters.

Happens all the time in the daytime soaps.

Respected Contributor

That was a very intense episode.  I cried like a baby when Dr. Charles sang that song which was about his feelings for his wife.  He was amazing in this episode.  I am glad April did not tell Etan.  It was a kiss they both realized was a mistake.  She was very vulnerable at the time and nothing else happened.  Why should she tell Ethan just to make herself feel better?  It would devastate him.  It happened, it is over, move forward.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also felt so sad for Halstead when his patient died, and now this little boy will have to go into the system. 

I also love Maggie and Ben together, hoping for a happy outcome for them. 

Honored Contributor

Love both "Chicagos".  I've been watching reruns trying to stay away from sit coms!  UGH!!!