Honored Contributor

Though I was glad to see the focus was somewhat off Nik and the baby, I fell asleep and missed some of the show and wasn't even motivated to go back and watch before I deleted it from my DVR. Something about Conrad and his former army commander was boring to me.

I did like the young woman who had sickle cell and what Devon did for her. From what I saw of Cain and Dr. Voss, didn't seem like much has changed.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Though I was glad to see the focus was somewhat off Nik and the baby, I fell asleep and missed some of the show and wasn't even motivated to go back and watch before I deleted it from my DVR. Something about Conrad and his former army commander was boring to me.

I did like the young woman who had sickle cell and what Devon did for her. From what I saw of Cain and Dr. Voss, didn't seem like much has changed.

@Tique   It looks as though Cain will be on a revenge tour since he wants the names of those who reported him from his lawyer. 

I doubt his arm will recover enough for him to perform surgery again.

I had mixed feelings about Conrad and his army commander but it was interesting about how the bullet moved in his body. 

The young woman with sickle cell was more interesting.  Rose had a difficult decision to make and I was happy it all worked out for her.

I do agree about Nic and the baby.  As much as I like Conrad and Nic together, it seems as though Nic is always there everywhere all the time.

Not so sure about Bell and Jake-it was Jake's mother who told Bell to stay away after the break-up.  Bell simply honored her wishes.  I think Jake is a tad juvenile and I kind of roll my eyes when he shows up.  LOL

My favorite all the time, though, is Mina and now her relationship with AJ.  He's so smooth, too, and romantic.  Love them together.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Wow! Winter Finale was really good last night! I see it will be a very long road for Dr. Kane to change, if at all. 

It was a really good episode, looking forward to it returning next month!

Honored Contributor

I really like the changes and hires Dr. Voss is making.

@CANDLEQUEEN  I wanted to be optimistic like some but didn't expect a change in Cane. He was a jerk when he was "king" and now with his medical reputation no longer in tact, all that misery and feeling sorry for himself is going to be used against others. In his mind who better to start with than Mina.

Honored Contributor

For some reason I thought he was going to jump off the building.  That seems like a fitting end for him.  He was so horrible.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

For some reason I thought he was going to jump off the building.  That seems like a fitting end for him.  He was so horrible.

@chickenbutt   He's too bent on revenge. 

Now AJ put the fear in him and he did try to stop the mess he started-and was told it is too late.  I hope Mina isn't leaving.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident

[ Edited ]

Is Pravesh the father of Princess Nadine's baby????  I don't remember them being together in that way especially with all the body guards she had-I know they took a walk without them but did I miss something???

What is the timeline and does it fit?  Or is this baby just a relative?

Oy.  I hope Pravesh is not the father.  It would be too contrived.

Honored Contributor

After seeing the new thread I returned to this thread to refresh my memory about what was going on the last time the show was on. @Cakers3  you asked some really good questions about Pravesh which no one answered; I don't know either. Hopefully they will pick this up tonight. 

Respected Contributor

those two, are the best part of this show! i hope they don't leave.

Honored Contributor

Good episode last night! I hope Mina doesn't leave! I am not sure if AJ ends up going or not, based on the previews for next week....I like Dr. Pravesh, I hope he finds someone! I have a huge crush on Dr Randolph Bell!!!! lol.......