Honored Contributor

@Tique that's what I thought too. I remember him sending this woman who had a lot of kids there giving them false hope she would recover. I take no pleasure Cane ending up there. I feel bad for him. I am happy Nic survived the stabbing, now let's hope her baby girl does too.

Esteemed Contributor

Remember the test tube in the beginning of the show that happen to have a defect. Well that is the test tube they grabbed to give nic.

Esteemed Contributor

it's called Karma .  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

it's called Karma .  With cane that is .

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I think I read somewhere that they planned to rehabilitate his character & make him a good guy.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I think I read somewhere that they planned to rehabilitate his character & make him a good guy.

@aubnwa01 I hope so! My mom thinks that is what they are going to do as well.....I guess we'll see!

Honored Contributor

Just realized we never discussed this week's show. I hope that at least for a few weeks we can move on from Nic and that her baby is okay. Missed Mena. Loved that Kit will now be the CEO of Chastain.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident

[ Edited ]

I think Cain will still be in the series but I think his skills as a surgeon will not be a part of his career any longer.

It may be a storyline about reflection and recovery.  What his role will be at Chastain may change from what it had been before the accident.

What he was doing, especially with the "vent farm", needs to be resolved.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

One of the things that I'm really glad about is having Jane Leeves be a full part of the cast.  Originally, she was a 'guest star'.   I just really enjoy her as an actor, although I've pretty much only seen her in comedic roles, so I'd like to see her as much as possible.

I'm fine if Cain doesn't come back.  There are so many great cast members and I get a bit weary of there always having to be a bad guy.

Esteemed Contributor
I hope the whole season isn’t devoted to Nic and her baby. That will be tiresome. There are many opportunities for good story lines. Many nurses work thru pregnancies...tho not many stabbed. She recovered, let her have an uneventful pregnancy and health baby. Tho I do see problems coming with her live in friend helping out.