Honored Contributor

Last night I finally watched last week's episode.  Wow!    That was so insanely good from every single angle - the storylines, the actual lines, the direction, the photography, the music, all of it was more than I could have ever wished for.

Now, I need to get to the episode that recorded last night.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Another great episode last night, that is one terrific show.

Respected Contributor

Does Matt Czuchry really have that big tat across his back IRL or is it applied for the show?

Respected Contributor

i bet it's real.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Does Matt Czuchry really have that big tat across his back IRL or is it applied for the show?

@aubnwa01The tat is not real.

The one on his back ties into his work-remember when he said to Pravesh in the first season that medical school doesn't teach about harm.

His arm tat is medical and he has the Marines ensignia on his chest-having served in the military before Chastain.

The tats are all applied for the character.  Also opens up a lot of discussion.

I don't believe Matt has any tats at all in RL-if you see pics of him from Good Wife without his shirt there is nothing there.  He also never served in the military.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@aubnwa01The tat is not real.

The one on his back ties into his work-remember when he said to Pravesh in the first season that medical school doesn't teach about harm.

His arm tat is medical and he has the Marines ensignia on his chest-having served in the military before Chastain.

The tats are all applied for the character.  Also opens up a lot of discussion.

I don't believe Matt has any tats at all in RL-if you see pics of him from Good Wife without his shirt there is nothing there.  He also never served in the military.

Thanks @Cakers3 , those "tats" do look a mite too crisp & clear to be real!  I didn't recall seeing any tats on him during The Good Wife, either.

Honored Contributor

Another really good episode last night, although I did find it a little hard to believe that an intern would start a major surgery on a surgeon from their own hospital without permission from the head surgeon! Love this show!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have to look away during those OR scenes.

Honored Contributor

Finally --- some decent t.v.!!!  Love this show so much!  There is always so much going on!  And I adore Nicole and Conrad!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Did anyone see the promo for next week? It looked like Nic gets stabbed or something, the voiceover said something like the last person they treat will be one of their own. I certainly hope she isn't being killed off, why go to the trouble of marrying her and Conrad off and her being pregnant if this was where it was heading?