Honored Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

Great show.cant wait till march when it returns

Oh no did I hear wrong.  I'm sure I heard it returns in January.

I heard Jan. 14, can't wait. It really is a terrific show. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@Jamma wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

Yeah, Jan 14.  9-1-1 returns in March.  I set my recorder for that one because I would totally forget by then.

Trusted Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@Jamma wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

Oh thanks.  Glad I heard right.  Love the show and Actors.  

Valued Contributor

CONRAD did you know? I thought she was dead...

Honored Contributor

Is the Quovadis storyline finally over?

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

CONRAD did you know? I thought she was dead...

I thought they actually found her body.  Before that I wasn't quite sure if she was dead.  The wreck they showed didn't appear to be one that would cause a fatality, but if she was running from someone they could've finished her off or taken her.  

I actually have not been watching since I didn't care for the way the storyline was progressing.  I just happened to tune in last night.  I'm guessing maybe she was able to get to some authorities who faked her death/finding of the body, and was hiding her since they didn't have enough to move forward with a case.  With the death of the bad guy, she would be free to return.  Although, wonder how she was able to find someone she could trust after the guy at the FDA turned out to be in the bad guy's pocket.  

Honored Contributor

Personally, never liked the character. I was hoping we were done with her... Despite a strong start, there's just so much wrong with this show and now, especially with her coming back, not sure I will be...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I still enjoy this show especially the good cast.last nights show was quite intense with a great car chase which you normally dont see in a hospital drama.I still wish  Dr Bell would go back being the bad guy. character.

Super Contributor

I’ve always liked a hospital setting for a drama, with all the possibilities for short and long term characters and storylines. I think they are finding their feet this season.

I’m glad Conrad’s father  (wonderful character actor)  has survived his medical issues.  His scene with Conrad at the end of last night’s episode was very well done, and not overdone. 

Although I didn’t initially like the Jenna Dewan character, she did grow on me, particularly   through her relationship with Dr. Pravesh. I don’t recall a body being found, only the henchman giving her boss her phone. At any rate, I was surprised & delighted by Lars night’s peek into next week-her return will be interesting. Dr. Pravesh didn’t seem overjoyed, though!  

I may be in the minority, but I’m happy Dr. Bell is showing his better self, although I’m sure it wont last!

I also watch New Amsterdam, and appreciate that the two shows are  different.

Honored Contributor

I really like the show, my only complaint is the volume.....some of the actors speak so low and seem to mumble while others speak so you can hear them.....constantly turning the volume up and down.