Honored Contributor

I enjoyed last night's episode. Yes it was about Nic and her Baby Shower, but there were some other interesting story lines as well. I wonder about Dr. Pravesh's feelings towards the sickle cell patient....

.Also not quite sure what is up with Billie? Those texts certainly don't seem to be from an 18 year old boy wanting to meet his biological mother! She has never seemed trust worthy to me........Anyone else watch?

Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN   I watched it. I agree with you about the tone of the texts. Something is not right there. I wasn't too surprised about Dr. Pravesh's reaction. I thought there was an attraction to Rose even though I didn't think he realized it. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch last night? We got to meet baby GG.

I thought it was a good episode and look forward to the return of the show in the fall.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Did anyone watch last night? We got to meet baby GG.

I thought it was a good episode and look forward to the return of the show in the fall.

@RetRN Yes! I watched and it was really good.....I look forward to it returning as well..... 

Honored Contributor

Loved the show last night. Gigi did such a good job. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Loved the show last night. Gigi did such a good job. 

@RetRN I agree, she is super cute, smart and not annoying at all.....I loved how she played such a part in the episode last night! Another superb episode...