Honored Contributor

I love this show too.  I think Mina and AJ are my favorite couple I’ve seen on TV!

That’s quite a statement when you think of how many TV shows I watch.

I like the way they bring out the best in each other.  I like the way they disagree but do it in a sweet way.  One that isn’t mean; but shows us that two intelligent people can argue and support their argument with kind words.

Maybe they’ll end up having their own show.

I’m really bummed out that they are leaving the show.  Maybe something will happen that keeps them on the show...fingers crossed🤞🏻

Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident

[ Edited ]

I hope this isn't true, but if it is, I think this show may struggle........You have to wonder why the producers/directors keep doing this when they have a successful show already?

Honored Contributor

Mina and AJ will be gone-even if her immigration mess worked out she is already committed to going back to help out in NIgeria and AJ said he would go with her.  I cannot imagine her changing her mind.

The only thing that MAY happen is that we will have another storyline with Mina and AJ working in Nigeria to help solve some of the issues.

AJ did say something about awareness and plans to alleviate the lack of surgeons in Nigeria.

So HOPEFULLY there will be another storyline with them in Nigeria and eventually they return to Chastain.

I cannot imagine this show without them. 

The Resident' Star Malcolm-Jamal Warner on AJ's Big Decision: He 'Does Not  Want to Lose' Mina

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident

[ Edited ]

I thought the baby storyline was predictable.  It didn't surprise me.  I thought she would change her mind at the last minute but the storyline with her parents had more punch to it.  Sad.

Pravesh-please keep him as the excellent doctor.  Not thrilled with this matchmaker.  Wouldn't it be a twist if she matched him up with his ex-fiance. LOL  I know-a really huge stretch.

And please-no episodes all about Nic.  I like Nic and Conrad but she's just always around.  LOL

I do see Cain with Rose but I'm wondering if he will lose her in the end-either because she dies or she decides he's just not for her.

Respected Contributor

I remember when AJ "The Raptor" first appeared on the show, he was totally obnoxious & unlikeable, but they're redeemed him to where he's become one of my favorites.  Also, Dr. Bell (  AKA HODAD = Hands Of Death & Destruction ) was not very nice at first, either. I wonder if they plan to "humanize" Cain now?

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Mina and AJ will be gone-even if her immigration mess worked out she is already committed to going back to help out in NIgeria and AJ said he would go with her.  I cannot imagine her changing her mind.

The only thing that MAY happen is that we will have another storyline with Mina and AJ working in Nigeria to help solve some of the issues.

AJ did say something about awareness and plans to alleviate the lack of surgeons in Nigeria.

So HOPEFULLY there will be another storyline with them in Nigeria and eventually they return to Chastain.

I cannot imagine this show without them. 

The Resident' Star Malcolm-Jamal Warner on AJ's Big Decision: He 'Does Not  Want to Lose' Mina

@Cakers3 I always enjoy reading your comments!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I think Cain has really been pushed off his high horse and fell hard, really hard.

I'm just not into his becoming kinder and nicer and all that-he ruined Mina and no becoming more human will make up for her pain, even though he tried to fix the damage.

I'm sorry he was so injured, though.  He was trying to help at that accident scene, after all.

Honored Contributor

This week’s People magazine is a 3 page story on Nicolette VanCamp.

It was interesting.  From her first TV show she was in, she’s managpged to be in all hits.

She met her now husband when she starred in the TV show “Revenge.”  There was also “Brothers and Sisters”

She was in one of the “Hero” movies.  She just finished filming “Falcon and Winter Soldier”.

This girl always seems to be in hit shows.

Anyway, if anyone is a fan of her’s go here to read the article...

https://people.com/tv/emily-vancamp-on-10-years-with-husband-josh-bowman/

Honored Contributor

I also wanted to say...again...how much I’m going to miss Mina and  Dr Austin.

It’s been a long time since I can honestly say I so enjoy being able to peek into the beginning of their love story.

I hope the writers handle this with care.  I hope they don’t make it suddenly..done and done.

I want their love to endure.  I think I’d even watch it if they were the stars of their own show.  

Honored Contributor

Great show last night! I still can't believe Mina is gone! She will definitely be missed, wonder why they decided to write her out or if it was her decision? I love her and AJ together......How sad for his Mom as well.Interesting about Dr. Cain, but I was glad he knew he couldn't do it and didn't let his ginormous ego get in the way!!!