Honored Contributor

I can't imagine losing two main characters at the same time considering their regular cast seems to be relatively small. It would certainly change the dynamics of the show.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I can't imagine losing two main characters at the same time considering their regular cast seems to be relatively small. It would certainly change the dynamics of the show.

It really would, unless they are going to add some new characters!Maybe that lady who is in rehab with Dr. Cain??@Tique

Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Tique wrote:

It really would, unless they are going to add some new characters!Maybe that lady who is in rehab with Dr. Cain??@Tique

@CANDLEQUEEN   yes her and Dr. Bell's stepson, Dr. Wong. The baby story last night was heartbreaking. I kept trying to figure out where I knew him from and it finally came to me last night, HTGAWM.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   yes her and Dr. Bell's stepson, Dr. Wong. The baby story last night was hearbreaking. I kept trying to figure out where I knew him from and it finally came to me last night, HTGAWM.

@Tique Yes, he was on HTGAWM... I like him!!!

Respected Contributor

if Mina and AJ both leave, could this mean the Resident is winding down? Maybe it hasn't been or won't be renewed? i love the show!

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

if Mina and AJ both leave, could this mean the Resident is winding down? Maybe it hasn't been or won't be renewed? i love the show!

@10sluvr . I hope it is back. I checked to try to find out if it has been renewed, but couldn't find anything on it yet........

Esteemed Contributor

I can't imagine what the story line will be.  I hope not Nic's pregnancy.   I like the show but these were the two most interesting characters.   Jake and his husband are nice but I can't imagine the rest of the season being their quest for a baby.  I imagine Cain's recovery and subsequent romance with the dancer with sickle cell will be the focus 

Valued Contributor

Word is MINA and AJ are gone.

Honored Contributor

The baby story REALLY angers me.   I know, it's just a drama, but it sukks that there are horrible people like that out there.  My heart breaks for the characters who lost out and the poor baby who also got a raw deal.  Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

Word is MINA and AJ are gone.

If true, the OR will not be the same. They were both so good on the show.