Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Did anyone see the promo for next week? It looked like Nic gets stabbed or something, the voiceover said something like the last person they treat will be one of their own. I certainly hope she isn't being killed off, why go to the trouble of marrying her and Conrad off and her being pregnant if this was where it was heading?

@Jordan2 I hope not too, I love them! I also hope she isn't losing her baby!

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2  @CANDLEQUEEN 

I was thinking the same thing. Please writers, let these people be happy for one second.

Respected Contributor

I really like this show from the day one. But now this season is happening during the time of pandemic and Am I the only one noticing that absolutely no one, totally not a single person wears mask??!! Really?! The patien in the last episode complains on loss of smell and they are like  “ Maybe it’s  Covid?” And still no protective gear? 

What are they trying to tell us? Hollywood stupidity or Covid is a bs?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I really feel for these medical shows. When most of the shows returned the actors were wearing masks. Viewers complained because "we are all living this now. We don't want to see it on tv." So they moved on from the masks and now viewers are complaining because "no one wears a mask". They can't please us.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Occasional Contributor

In the first episode of this season they showed how they were dealing with Covid and the effects, then by the time NIc and Conrad got married, it had a frame saying "sometime after the pandemic" or something similar.   I'm guessing they are in a time when the vaccines have been given and things are back to close to "normal", like no masks all the time.  However, we will still have to deal wtih Covid like we do the flu.

Honored Contributor

With regards to last night's episode, maybe I am not understanding but why did Cane get moved and where is he?

Also I am kind of upset that next week's previews show something is wrong with Nic's baby........Please let that couple have some happiness!

Honored Contributor

I was disappointed with the show last night, the storylines seemed disjointed. It had too many ups and downs.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   Cane was probably moved to the place where he was having patients moved last year who he kept on life support so his stats were always up. I say probably because he could have been moved to the hospital where they were moving all the other patients but I think its Choice 1.

Have to add: I hope it's Choice 1. It would be poetic justice for some of he wrong he did. Also you could tell from the way he was being treated no one cares about him. Whose fault is that? He never felt he needed anyone and now he has no one. The staff was not advocating for him even after he offered the life saving solution for that cancer patient. Looks like he'll have time to lie there and reflect on who he was/how he wasted his life and maybe what he can do to change that.

Since Chastain was saved, someone will eventually have an attack of conscience and get him back there.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   Cane was probably moved to the place where he was having patients moved last year who he kept on life support so his stats were always up. I say probably because he could have been moved to the hospital where they were moving all the other patients but I think its Choice 1.

Have to add: I hope it's Choice 1. It would be poetic justice for some of he wrong he did. Also you could tell from the way he was being treated no one cares about him. Whose fault is that? He never felt he needed anyone and now he has no one. The staff was not advocating for him even after he offered the life saving solution for that cancer patient. Looks like he'll have time to lie there and reflect on who he was/how he wasted his life and maybe what he can do to change that.

Since Chastain was saved, someone will eventually have an attack of conscience and get him back there.

@Tique Thankyou so much for the response. I think you are right, he is all alone and it was kind of sad seeing that, but then you have to remember how he acted to others, so hopefully he will reflect on his behavior and make some changes......I am sure he will be back to Chastain, but will he have changed for the better? We'll see! 

Super Contributor
To a “Vent Farm” as some of his unsuccessful cases went.