Honored Contributor

Great show with some provocative story lines that really hold the viewers interest IMO. The casting is superb, I hope this show is around for a long time.

Trusted Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Great show with some provocative story lines that really hold the viewers interest IMO. The casting is superb, I hope this show is around for a long time.

I enjoy this show very much---yes I love the cast. I taped it so I look forward to watching it this afternoon.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident

[ Edited ]

Eh... I watched it last night but didn't find it as compelling as I did in Season One... Maybe it was me, maybe it just wasn't the best of episodes. I'll continue watching and see what I think... The season premier was pretty good though, if not exactly realistic...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

the best show on television.sure beats watching greys anatomy.great cast all around.

boy i wish i thought of that infra red product to show your veins before they take blood from you.my doctor would love that.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN maybe you like the stories but I am squeamish and don't like the show. Plus some of those doctors are immoral!