Honored Contributor

Andrew McCarthy as Cade's father.  This is going to fun.  I love the way he arrived and we didn't see his face until he announced his arrival.

Cade's expression when she learned her father had arrived - I hope it doesn't get too sappy with unfinished family angst.

Devi, once again, all about her.  Called into an extreme emergency and her first reaction is she hopes the breakup isn't held against her???

Blech.

The Medicare scam storyline is important but am still not a fan of Cade.

Also could have done without the lying about the anti-vax stand and the hypocrisy of Jimmy.  A tad too political.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

A really good episode. I kind of like Cade...I didn't at first, but she is groiwng on me.. Andrew McCarthy should be a good add on....I definitely don't want to see Conrad with Dr. Sutton, I just don't want him with her.. lol!!!

Yes, Devi is pretty self centered, but I do really like Dr. Pravesh!!! I wonder how it will all work out for Padma and Dr Austin???

Honored Contributor

I found the protection for Cade to be unrealistic.  They knew her life was in danger but only assigned one agent in a car??

I wasn't keen on this whole episode revolving around Cade's possible brain death such as Nic suffered.

I don't know where Conrad will end up as far as Cade or Billie.  I'm still not a fan of Cade and it is obvious Billie has strong feelings for Conrad.

I would still prefer to see Cade over Devi, though.  That storyline is starting to sink.

Nic is supposed to be seen in flashbacks in another episode so I am guessing we will see Conrad finally moving on as though NIc is giving him permission.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident *SPOILERS*

[ Edited ]

So the season ends with us trying to figure out if Conrad will ask Cade or Billie to dance.

Billie does not have much of a part lately so she could be leaving the show.  Claire was started to fade out, too, before she left.

Cade will apparently stay for now so she could be the one.

I hope they keep Andrew McCarthy but so far he is only billed as a Special Guest.

I can do without Devi and her sister.  And of course, twins.  Blech.

It was nice to see the past with Nic and Devon really helped Conrad to see the reality of moving forward.

Correction:  Claire was in The Good Doctor.  My mistake.

Honored Contributor

Billie has looked really puffy lately, wonder if she is expecting in "real life"?? I think she is very pretty, but prefer to see Cade with Conrad.....I do like Cade's father, hope he stays. It was a good episode, and I look forward to it returning next season. It ended on a happy note for once!Wonder what ever happened with Dr. Bell's stepson? I would like to see him return, even in a guest role! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last night was my least favorite episode of the season. I understand the concept of getting Conrad to move on but that could have been achieved with less screen time featuring him and Nic. Too reminiscent of the past when their relationship was featured in almost every episode but then that could be my bias.

As far as Conrad I don't really have a preference between Cade and Billie although I was surprised when they were so clearly pushing Billie in that direction. I hope both females stick around.

It was predictable at the last minute Pravesh would end up staying and make up with Devi.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only thought it was an okay episode.  I understand the series has to now go in some other directions, but I'm not caring for the roles of Devi and her sister in this series. I think their roles actually detract from the series.   As far as Conrad moving on, it could turn into a Cade, then a Billie or a Billie then Cade relationship with lots of happenings going on in between.  The writers need material to fill up the episodes.  I think Gigi's role is the best thing that happened to this series. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I actually loved this episode and showing Nicole again.  I really liked her and I miss the relationship that she and Conrad had.  I think the way they played out their last date and the evening they had where they were discussing that if something happened to either one of them, they wanted the other to move on and find love again.  I believe this is something that Conrad had buried along with Nic and not thought about because of his grief.  He could not move on with his life but once this came to him, he seemed more at peace and believed that he could eventually find love again and that this is what Nic would want for him.  I truthfully don't care much for either one of the women that seem readily available to him.  I hope they might introduce someone totally different for him to become involved with.  His little girl is a delight and so adorable!  

As for the storyline with the twins, I am not wild about that either. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Billie has looked really puffy lately, wonder if she is expecting in "real life"?? I think she is very pretty, but prefer to see Cade with Conrad.....I do like Cade's father, hope he stays. It was a good episode, and I look forward to it returning next season. It ended on a happy note for once!Wonder what ever happened with Dr. Bell's stepson? I would like to see him return, even in a guest role! 

@CANDLEQUEEN   VanCamp looked puffy, too.  She did have a baby in RL so those flashbacks (some of them) may have been filmed while she was pregnant in real life back then.

Billie seems depressed lately while Cade had more personality.  I'm not sure where Conrad would go at this point.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t like either of the women either but I’d prefer Cade over Billie