Honored Contributor

I watched this movie today (Netflix), it stars Adam Driver and Annette Bening (almost unrecognizable), it has a very good cast. It is a tough movie to watch, it's the story of Daniel Jones, lead investigator for the US Senate's sweeping study into the CIA's Detention and Interrogation Program, which was found to be brutal,immoral, and ineffective.He tries to make public what many in power sought to keep hidden. What went on was horrifying, we are better than this, this torture should not have happened in a country such as ours.

Honored Contributor

Didn't anyone watch this?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   The previews looked so good that I started watching it.  I didn't get very far.  I'm sure it's well done though.  I love Annette Benning.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

We thought it was great. The acting and the story were attention getting. A Benning nailed Senator Diane F.

I often get restless when watching movies at home but I was fully engaged in the movie. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 ...I haven't but it is now on my list of movies to watch.  Thanks for your "report."  Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I just did not want to watch it.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 ...For the last three nights I went on Netflix and attempted to watch The Report, guess what?  It doesn't come up, you do think they removed it?  I was so looking forward to watching it after reading your thread when you posted it. 

Woman Sad

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Jordan2 ...For the last three nights I went on Netflix and attempted to watch The Report, guess what?  It doesn't come up, you do think they removed it?  I was so looking forward to watching it after reading your thread when you posted it. 

Woman Sad

@Lindsays Grandma , I have to apologize, The Report is on Amazon Prime. I saw Marriage Story, Adam Driver is in that too, it's on Netflix. I have Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Hulu, it's hard to keep everything straight! So sorry again for the confusion.