Honored Contributor

Another good movie on Amazon Prime Video. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: The Red Violin.

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D 

That's a fabulous movie ... I have it on DVD.   Watched it numerous times.

Trusted Contributor

I've seen that movie and it is very good.  I'd watch it again if I had Prime Video. (Wish it was on Netflix.)

Respected Contributor

Oooh....I saw that years ago.....it is an excellent movie!  Thanks for letting us know it's on Prime....i will definitely watch it again!

Honored Contributor

I've been a Amazon Prime member for years and never took advantage of watching their movies.  Out of curiosity,  I just viewed about 10 minutes of The Red Violin and surprisingly, got very interested in it.  Gonna watch it later when I have more time.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

This is the kind of movie that can be watched in segments easily.  I have about 45 minutes to go.  So sad when the little boy just dropped dead from his heart condition.  Wonder how/who got the violin out of the grave.

The James Stewart movie (and a few more) was like this...Winchester 45.  There were several owners of the gun before all was said and done.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)