Honored Contributor

Re: The Reason (Reportedly) Megyn Kelly's Exit From NBC Took So Long

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pearlee . Don't understand why my post was removed.  All I said was that I had attended her show in 2017 and was trying to go this past Dec. but she was suddenly gone?

@haddon9  When the post you replied to was removed, it takes out the associated posts with it.  

To avoid this, always use the reply box at the top of the thread vs the reply box in the last post in the thread.

@VaBelle35 . Thanks for explaining this!  I'm sure that's what happened and I didn't realize that it works that way.  Sometimes I just hit the last reply button....I'll have to pay better attention to this in the future.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

never cared for her.

@SharkE  You're ahead of me because I didn't know who she was when she was announced.  I saw her a few times at NBC but wasn't impressed. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

never cared for her.

@SharkE  You're ahead of me because I didn't know who she was when she was announced.  I saw her a few times at NBC but wasn't impressed. 

pretty gal, but, I don't watch the news to ogle women or men. I notice if they're nice looking, but, just want to know what's going on and how they report the news. The women all dress like they're going to a cocktail party and they freeze me to death in sleeveless dresses and bare necklines and dresses they pull on to keep from showing their panties and high heels.

LOL

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

NBC was foolish to sign her in the first place.  I wonder if heads will roll   Comcast may need to increase our cable rates to cover this mistake ...

They knew what she was when they hired her. Mistakes often cost dearly. She actually had very poor ratings for her show as well as her many verbal gaffes, so she was costing them money by just being there. My big question is why she isn't using her law degree in the first place? I find her off putting, even in debates as a moderator, and it doesn't matter who she is questioning. She always seems to have an adversarial role.

Savannah Guthrie also has a law degree. My coworker went to law school with her - Georgetown.

Honored Contributor

$69 million? That should make being fired a bit easier to take....of course, the IRS will get a lot of it...heck, I could go away quietly from just about anywhere for that kind of money! Have never been a fan of hers...or NBC,