Valued Contributor

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills returns tonight (2-12-19)

I apologize if there is already a thread on this, I didn't see one.

QVC Customer Care

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills returns tonight (2-12-19)

@DearPrudence  My favorite group of ladies, can't wait !!

Honored Contributor

I am so excited.  I finally have the Bravo channel and I ran into a marathon of this show a few weeks ago. 

I ran to the tv to shut it off because I couldn't imagine watching but then I saw this girl Erika telling this guy and anyone else who doesn't like her to get in line. 

Since I've made that speech most of my adult life and also hold the title of ice princess from time to time, the show stayed.  I'm very interested to see the new season.    

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the reminder! Looking forward to their return! My favorite of all the housewife series.😊

Super Contributor

I just hope that they don't skewer LVP.  It seems like it turned out to be her vs. everyone else from the teasers they are putting out.  But, if LVP deserved it, then so be it but I just can't see her alienating everyone.

Honored Contributor

It kind of sounds like LVP was having a hard time of it last year as she should have and maybe the other girls weren't getting that. 

Sometimes when people are private about their pain, others jump to really wrong conclusions.  Or those hurting take it out on others not realizing the damage they do.  

Either way, it's certainly been hyped enough.  I am all ready to find out.  

Esteemed Contributor

The only Housewives show I still watch.    We will see how long this one lasts.   At this point I am not going to have a tissue box handy for watching LVP.  She has to decide if she was so distraught that she couldn't show up for her part in RH, why wasn't she equally so when she was putting everything into and showing up for VPR.  If you're collecting a paycheck, you go to work.  The rules are no different for you than the other housewives.  Now that may not have been the issue at all so we shall see.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn’t watch the last two years but I want to see Denise Richards. See how it goes. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

@Laura14  Recently Kyle Richards was on Kelly and Ryan's show and when asked in one word the tone of this season's shows, she said deceitful.  She also said her and Lisa are currently  not on good terms.  This is my only Housewiive's show left but since I detest Ericka, don't know how long I'll hang in .

Valued Contributor

Forgot the  Westminster Dog Show on tonight.  RHOBH will have to wait