Respected Contributor
@Susan Louise That is heartbreaking. I hope she is getting help. Can't imagine what drives people to do that to themselves. Praying for her.

@Caligurll Me too! I watched every episode of both shows. Clinton was on another show, a cooking show? But I think he did great, as did Stacey London, with What Not To Wear.

I miss good kinds of shows like those!!
Honored Contributor

Re: The Rachel Zoe Project

[ Edited ]

@MOMMAVik wrote:
@Susan LouiseThat is heartbreaking. I hope she is getting help. Can't imagine what drives people to do that to themselves. Praying for her.

@CaligurllMe too! I watched every episode of both shows. Clinton was on another show, a cooking show? But I think he did great, as did Stacey London, with What Not To Wear.

I miss good kinds of shows like those!!

@MOMMAVik  I agree...

I think part of the problem is a control issue...OCD...and they develop a scewed view of themselves, even when they see themselves in the mirror.

After a period of time of not eating, barely eating, or for those that might have bulimia too (everyone is different), it becomes a strong habit which over time makes it more and more difficult to hold down food or eat at all.

I am no expert, but I read a lot on the subject years ago when Karen Carpenter died. I'll never forget...I was heartbroken.

Of course there is a very small % who are naturally thin or have health issues, but being this thin is not healthy...IMHO.

Respected Contributor

I loved What Not to Wear ....