Honored Contributor

Re: The REAL Thing About Pam - Dateline Friday 4/15

@mousiegirl wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

The body language of former prosecutor Askey weirded me out.  She kept her eyes wide & barely blinked at all when she spoke.

@aubnwa01  She certainly did not act like a professional, can't think of a word to describe her, just very distasteful.

Incompetent and conniving.

Respected Contributor

IMO, the prosecutor should be sharing the same jail cell with Pam; two of a kind.  

I had to laugh when Keith Morrison took her to task.  Too bad Betsy's daughters never got their $.

In the 6 part series, I felt like I was watching the "keystone cops" in their lousy investigation.

Honored Contributor

ARRRGGGHHH!

I had said earlier that, not only had I set this to record, but I was going to be sitting in front of the tv to watch it live.  Well, best laid plans!

Our local channels went out on Spectrum for over five hours last night.  So we missed five shows we had set to record, including this one.

I was finally able to get online this morning and figure out how to sign up for NBC Universal and watched it that way.  (Only thing is, you can't skip over the commercials!)

But I'm so glad I was at least able to watch and see the real people involved.  I cannot believe that Askey still maintains Russ was the murderer.  And saying she went with what she was "told" by the other legal people involved.  Like none of the photos came out?  When, in fact, they had 130 photos that would've exonerated him.

And coming up with that elaborate scheme of how his four friends were all in on it?  OMG.  How is she not behind bars herself?  Kangaroo court in the extreme.

As for her having a "very successful" law practice now - I wouldn't go near her, if she was the only lawyer available.  I'd rather represent myself.

She absolutely has the blood of two other innocent people on her hands.  They would've been alive, had she actually investigated the facts and put the right person behind bars.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in IL just about 20 minutes from downtown St. Lou. We have a daughter who lives in O'Fallon, MO and Chris Hayes of Fox 2 news in St. Louis was the antagonist who kept this story on the front line.  It was interesting to see parts of O'Fallon in this series and how things unfolded.  I don't believe anyone in the area believes in Pam Hupp and her professed innocence.  I can't imagine anyone who would know of who the prosecutor was during the original case, would hire her.  She is a disgrace.  Renee did a wonderful job of portraying Pam.   

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

ARRRGGGHHH!

I had said earlier that, not only had I set this to record, but I was going to be sitting in front of the tv to watch it live.  Well, best laid plans!

Our local channels went out on Spectrum for over five hours last night.  So we missed five shows we had set to record, including this one.

I was finally able to get online this morning and figure out how to sign up for NBC Universal and watched it that way.  (Only thing is, you can't skip over the commercials!)

But I'm so glad I was at least able to watch and see the real people involved.  I cannot believe that Askey still maintains Russ was the murderer.  And saying she went with what she was "told" by the other legal people involved.  Like none of the photos came out?  When, in fact, they had 130 photos that would've exonerated him.

And coming up with that elaborate scheme of how his four friends were all in on it?  OMG.  How is she not behind bars herself?  Kangaroo court in the extreme.

As for her having a "very successful" law practice now - I wouldn't go near her, if she was the only lawyer available.  I'd rather represent myself.

She absolutely has the blood of two other innocent people on her hands.  They would've been alive, had she actually investigated the facts and put the right person behind bars.

@Venezia   Yes, if a better investigative job had been done when her Mother died,i.e. was killed by Pam, two more people would not have died.