Esteemed Contributor

The Prime Time Shows No Loner On.

With all the shows no longer in production, I just realized that I don't remember plot lines or who was with who, what was going on the weeks before they stopped.

I don't know if I'll even care when, or if,  they come back.

Your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: The Prime Time Shows No Loner On.

Heck, I don't remember half of what happened on the shows I watched yesterday!

Hopefully, at some point, things will get 'normal' again.  I'm hoping really hard.     So many people work on any one tv show that it also sukks that hardly anybody is able to work right now.  Smiley Sad

I'm just recording a lot of things I like that I've already seen.  Since I forget so much now anyway, I can still watch episodes and see stuff I have forgotten.  It's relaxing in the evening when I lie down and watch tv before I can go to bed.

One show from the past (15+ years ago) that I never knew about, and episodes are on here and there, is simply called 'Las Vegas'.   The more I watch, the more I absolutely love this show!    It's five seasons.  The first four are, IMO, the best with James Caan.  Jeez, forgot his name and had to look it up.   Anyway, it has just about everything and is supremely entertaining.  Smiley Happy   There is fun, mild sexiness, intrigue, and heartfelt stuff.

One thing I'm seeing on my other Tivo is that there are almost no new episodes of the many shows I watch on the ID channel.  Glad I have a bunch banked up on that one, too.

Honored Contributor

I don't remember what I ATE yesterday....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi  I have a great memory but for some reason TV episodes from back in Mar/April are eluding me.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I don't remember what I ATE yesterday....

Ha!   One day a week or so ago (forgot which day), I forgot that I ate breakfast and so I ate breakfast again, so I could take the after-breakfast vitamins.  Then I pulled out the vitamin thing and saw that the ones for that day were gone.  Thought about it for a minute and - d'oh - realized I already DID eat breakfast and take them.   SMH at self every day.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Desertdi  I have a great memory but for some reason TV episodes from back in Mar/April are eluding me.

@CrazyKittyLvr2      My "excuse" is that we are going on 2 straight months of 110°+ weather...........My brain has heat damage.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

The prime time shows that are no longer on are still on On Demand - all seasons.  All except for L&O SVU.  Their first season was around 20 BC. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Today at lunch my friend and I were discussing mass murders on the ID channel.

I said that I end up DVRing so many shows that are about killers, etc.

There's nothing on TV....My daughter who was staying with me helping me with my back said, "Mom!  You need to stop watching those horrible shows".

I said, "Well, I'm sorry but I can only take but a tiny bit of the Hallmark channels, there's not much on TV".

Respected Contributor

I usually record the season finale so I can rewatch and refresh my memory before the new season.  But that's not always enough lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   lol.  I got into the ID shows a couple of months ago.  I had to stop for a little while. I watch now and then but don't binge watch.

I have always preferred murder/mayhem over sappy Hallmark.

One the my most favorite clients when I worked was a profiler.  He helped with the John List case among others.  We always got into discussions when he came in.