Honored Contributor

Re: The Plot Against America

Anybody still watching, I am?

Honored Contributor

So, no one's watching? I think this is very good, I wouldn't be surprised if Emmy nominations are in the future for this series.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The series premieres Monday night at 9:00 on HBO. I'll be watching, will you?

@Jordan2   I don't have HBO.  Will you let us know the details, please?  I believe there has always been a plot against America.  Some nations are very jealous of us.  Why they don't they try to make themselves more like us instead of trying to tear us down is beyond me.  MO

Honored Contributor

People who prefer history to historical fiction might be interested in the Wikipedia biography of Charles Lindbergh. I found a few surprises there myself!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2      No.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2   I don't have HBO.  Will you let us know the details, please?  I believe there has always been a plot against America.  Some nations are very jealous of us.  Why they don't they try to make themselves more like us instead of trying to tear us down is beyond me.  MO

@Patriot3 I found this on the internet. "A working class Jewish family in New Jersey watches the political rise of aviator-hero xenophobic populist Charles Lindbergh as he becomes president and turns the nation toward fascism. Six part reimaging of history is based on the Philip Roth novel of the same name". John Turturro plays Rabbi Lionel Bengelsdorf and Winona Ryder as Evelyn Finkel.

Esteemed Contributor

watched the first eposoide,  have the 2nd dvrd and will watch it later.   I really like movies , shows set in that time period.  Love history !!!!

Honored Contributor

Since I had to dig for this, I guess no one is still watching but me. I love the show, next week is the season finale.

Trusted Contributor

I have it recorded to start watching tonight ...we are spoiled on binge watching !

thx for your reviews on it..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Valued Contributor

We love the show! Wonder if there will be a second season.