Respected Contributor
On 11/12/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I really, really think this show is funny but was really disappointed to see that last night they added those 3 people from Euros of Hollywood. They weren't funny at all to me. In fact, they were annoying and their segments were stupid.

I don't understand why Bravo did this? They don't have the cast of any other show on there. I hope it's not a new trend.

Agreed! Now, I have to try and find that show "Transparent" with Jeffrey Tambor. It's through Amazon. Maybe it will make its way to Netflix.

Still loving the show.

Respected Contributor
On 11/13/2014 Gooday said:
On 11/12/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I really, really think this show is funny but was really disappointed to see that last night they added those 3 people from Euros of Hollywood. They weren't funny at all to me. In fact, they were annoying and their segments were stupid.

I don't understand why Bravo did this? They don't have the cast of any other show on there. I hope it's not a new trend.

Agreed! Now, I have to try and find that show "Transparent" with Jeffrey Tambor. It's through Amazon. Maybe it will make its way to Netflix.

Still loving the show.

I would like to see "Transparent," too.

An added bonus to watching "The People's Couch" is that I find out about series I never knew existed.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥