Honored Contributor

This starts February 2 at 10:00 on FX, 10 episodes will be aired. I'm looking forward to this, it has a good cast. I wonder if it will shed new light onto the crimes and if it will change anyone's mind about the murders? TV Guide gave it 5 stars.

Honored Contributor

Re: The People v. O.J. Simpson

Everyone involved with this show was on Dr. Phil today.  I watched tiny bits and pieces of it.

Ron Goldman's family was on there,  Everyone was on.

No, I won't sit and watch the show.  It's way too long.  I will probably watch tiny pieces of it here and there.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I will be watching. I like these type of shows. Will probably watch the Madoff one also.

Honored Contributor

TEN episodes??   Yikes.    

Do you know how they will be aired?    I noticed what I thought were 3 episodes back to back, but they all said Episode one .... how often are they airing them?   

Honored Contributor

SO VERY OVER O.J.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! I have been looking forward to it. David Schwimmer from Friends as Rob Kardashian will be interesting.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I'll be watching.  Have it set to record.

Esteemed Contributor

I also have it set to record.  

I also watched Dr. Phil today.  I was surprised to hear Jeffrey Toobin say that O.J. was "barely literate" and when Rob't Kardashian read O.J.'s letter, he was "editing" it as he went along.

I just wish I could "like" the Goldman's as much as I like the Brown family.. Maybe it's because they stayed out of the limelight all this time and Fred and Kim Goldman were everywhere.  She was married for a short time, had a son to replace Ron and then got divorced.  There's just something about them - can't explain it.......

Honored Contributor

I got sick to death hearing about it the first time around.   I have no desire to hear it rehashed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

We already watched it, didn't we, Kachina?  I have zero interest.