Honored Contributor

This is a 10 episode series ( 2 episodes available) starring Steve Carell , Domhnall Gleason, Andrew Leeds, and David Alan Grier. "Therapist, Alan Strauss, is held prisoner by a patient, Sam Fortner, who reveals himself to be a serial killer. Sam has an unusual therapeutic demand for Alan:curb his homicidal urges".

Respected Contributor

Hey thanks! Will watch as I wait on Yellowstone and Handmaids Tale new seasons to start

Honored Contributor

It got great reviews, which also mentioned that the role is one of Steve Carell's finest dramatic performances.

Love this sweet silver fox no matter what he does.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching it right now-just started it. I was on the fence about watching it, but I figured I'd watch the first episode and get a feel for it.  

Trusted Contributor

My husband and I both liked this.  There are only 2 episodes out now,  it is kind of scary.  My husband was mad he couldn't watch more episodes yet.

Valued Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

It got great reviews, which also mentioned that the role is one of Steve Carell's finest dramatic performances.

Love this sweet silver fox no matter what he does.

He's so great in everything he does.  I'm a big fan. 

Honored Contributor

After watching the first two episodes, I'm hooked. Now I'm impatiently waiting for the next episodes! [taps foot]

Honored Contributor

Re: The Patient FX HULU

[ Edited ]

I hope it comes to the regular FX channel. I don't subscribe to Hulu.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Patient FX HULU

[ Edited ]

I watched the third episode today, we meet the mother. Steve Carell has turned into a fine dramatic actor. I wonder, is it easier to make people laugh or cry?

Honored Contributor

Well, that was something that happened at the end of episode three. I have to wonder, it has to be at least two days right? Hasn't any family or you would think patients (doesn't he have patients scheduled for appointments) miss him ( maybe a receptionist)?