Respected Contributor

So far I'm really enjoying the show, much more than I thought I would. The books were such a disappointment for me, but I'm loving the series.

Honored Contributor

It's ok.  Will give it a few more episodes to see where it goes w/the little girl and the "hidden" powers of those vamps.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

So far I am enjoying the show, hope it continues, I have to keep watching to see what happens to that darling little girl.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching too and I am enjoying it..... the mystery, how that little girl ties into all of this.

It's definitely holding my interest.

Honored Contributor

It's too bad about Carter. I was hoping he'd make it through after being inoculated. I think he'll prove to be an ally for the ones who are going against Fanning. Although Carter may have to struggle doing that, I think he is still a good guy and may one day be of great help. 

Honored Contributor

Is anyone else still watching this? I have and I really like it. I love that little girl Amy, so adorable and the 'agent' Brad (he's from Saved By the Bell, remember him?). Only one episode left. I so hope Fox renews this one! 

Esteemed Contributor

What did you think of the finale? I am glad it is over. It was not my taste and it was all over the place. I just wanted to make it to the end of this show.

So far, the only show I liked was Pure. I am glad it is coming back in May. Many of these new shows are so far from being interesting. Proven Innocent has proven to be boring. The Enemy Within should have stayed on the cutting room floor. I am hoping The Fix, The Village, Pearson and The Code will be worth watching. Hoping for the best.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the whole season. The finale seemed to be confusing at times, as if they were trying to fit too much into it all in one show. But otherwise I liked how it ended and I'm hoping for second season.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee 

LOOKING AHEAD 

Though Fox hasn’t renewed the supernatural drama for Season 2 yet, Executive Producer Liz Heldens has plans.

If greenlit, The Passage‘s sophomore run will “pick up where the book does, and it’ll be 97 years in the future,” she says, noting that much of the action will take place at the aforementioned human stronghold The Colony.

“And then we’ll pick up our characters along the way and find out what has happened to Richards and Babcock over the past hundred years. What arrangement have they made to survive? Where’s Lear? Where’s Wolgast? Where’s Amy? We’re excited.”

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I enjoyed the whole season. The finale seemed to be confusing at times, as if they were trying to fit too much into it all in one show. But otherwise I liked how it ended and I'm hoping for second season.

@SilleeMee  Did I read that right - the final scene was 90 years later?  At first I thought her friend the agent couldn’t be alive any more. But then I remember that he was infected at the end and she gave him the injection. So I guess he now has “abilities” too. I’ll definitely tune in next year to see what they do with the storyline, but I really don’t like zombie shows. I watched this one just because of the wonderful actress who plays the little girl and the story between her and the agent. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett