Honored Contributor

THE PARADISE, Season 2
Premieres Sunday, September 28, at 7pm CST

Time has not stood still since last season’s wedding disaster. Moray, Denise and Katherine reunite under a new regime. General: A year after the events of the first season, the Victorian-era department store is reeling in the wake of scandal, when Moray chose shop girl Denise over his fiancée Katherine, leaving her at the altar. The store struggles to operate without its exiled charismatic owner, and Denise must choose between her business ambitions and her passion for Moray.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for this Hooty. We all know Katherine won't take this one sitting down. Look out Denise! Looking forward to seeing the beginning of Season 2! LM

Honored Contributor

You are most welcome Lilysmom!

Tonight's the night, cannot wait!

Respected Contributor
I love The Paradise, and I can't believe Masterpiece wouldn't see it through to the end....so I bought the book. I also fell in love with Mr. Selfridges and I hope last season was not the last one, but I bought this book called "Shopping, Seduction and Mr. Selfridges" by Lindy Woodhead. This is not dry, boring read by any stretch, and it really enhances the series. Where I am going with this is that Emile Zola was so taken with Selfridges, it was Selfridges that inspired him to write The Paradise.... Poodlepet
Respected Contributor
That was Selfridge - I don't know why Kindle did that.... Poodlepet
Honored Contributor

The Paradise was so good last night, Katherine's new husband is a man not to be trusted!

I hope Denise and Moray get to be married, but I have a feeling it isn't going to happen!

Esteemed Contributor

Hooty, I agree about Denise and Moray. I think it makes for more interesting storylines with them not being married. I really love this series. Don't the Brits know how to do TV,though?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth