Respected Contributor

DH and I watched this clever mystery on Amazon last night, and we really enjoyed it. If you like a mystery with a lot of suspense, twists and turns, this could be right up your alley.

The lead is played by a British actor, Mark Rylance. He does a great job, and the rest of the cast is good as well.  

The story is set in Chicago in 1956. Rylance plays a tailor originally from England (he prefers being described as a "cutter"), whose customers include gangsters. 

I don't want to say more about the plot, for fear of spoiling the fun of watching this one. 

Regular Contributor

@peachesncream  I wholeheartedly agree. Acting is excellent (especially Mark Rylance), as is story line. Since the setting is just two rooms, reminds me of a stage play. 

Honored Contributor

If you are from Chicago, you know that "The Outfit" is the nickname of the mob....(you know WHICH ONE)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor
Totally agree! Highly recommend this entertaining, riveting and suspenseful movie!
Super Contributor

Watched this movie tonight.  Thanks so much for posting this recommendation.  It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire movie.  

Respected Contributor

My husband and I really enjoyed it too! It was different and kept you wondering.