Respected Contributor

If you're an insomniac, boy do I have a movie for you. Otherwise avoid at all costs!!

It's a newer movie from Netflix and for some reason it popped up on my favorites list. I didn't include it on my list, I never even heard of it. Anyway, DH saw the title and thought it would be good. He thought wrong.

I was falling asleep within 15 minutes. One of the most boring movies I ever struggled to stay awake for. Lots of red herrings that amounted to nothing. I thought for sure that there would be a surprise twist ending. Nope, no twist ending.

It's getting SCATHING reviews ..... justly so.

Following a tragedy, a mother and her teen son move to a relative's vacant vacation home, where eerie and unexplained forces conspire against them.

Image result for the open house on netflix

Honored Contributor

Re: The Open House on Netflix

I fell asleep to a movie last night that has a good actor, just a boring story. One guy that has two brothers living in one body. ESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Good night nurse!!

Esteemed Contributor

The best nap I ever had was when we were watching the movie Lincoln with Daniel Day-Lewis. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trusted Contributor

@godi wrote:

The best nap I ever had was when we were watching the movie Lincoln with Daniel Day-Lewis. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That movie was boring.  I was expecting so much more from it.  The acting was very good, but when was Daniel Day-Lewis bad??

It was all about the politics, and though I came away learning something, I was still very disappointed in it.  It was so well reviewed, but BORING.