Esteemed Contributor

The OC Housewives End of Season

Have to write on this.  Vicki and Brooks break up four weeks after the last show?  How convenient for Brooks.  His cancer and his love for Vicki was all a con to begin with.  Who will Vicki convince to keep her company now?  She's not good looking and she's obnoxious. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Re: The OC Housewives End of Season

She was just on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live.  She said that they'd broken up and he'd gone back to Florida.  As you know the show is filmed way ahead so he'd been gone for a few weeks when she was on Watch What Happens.

She didn't want to talk about his 'cancer' but it was obvious he didn't have it.

Someone called in and asked if her daughter would now come back since he was gone and she said she didn't think so.  If you're a fan of the show you should watch the last few episodes, they give an update at the end of the last show.

The reunion I think begins tonight and runs for a few days.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I'm not a fan but I do like to tune in about twice a season.  I am unnerved about the show and Brooks not having cancer.  That's not something you play with or toy with.  It's an insult to those that have had to fight it and for those who have succumbed to it.  Families can be devastated.  Bravo should know better and if there was a way to fine them heavily, maybe things like that wouldn't be on the air - even for entertainment. 

I saw the hag Tamra get 'saved'.  What a joke. 

Honored Contributor

All of these shows have gotten so set up and fake it's a joke to say "reality".  If reality means they pick and chose what business they are going to show, then I guess it's reality.

I guess it seems obvious that Vicki got caught up in the lie and what started out believing him became where she had to back him up (even though she knew in her mind and heart things that weren't true).

I miss shows here and there but the fact that they show them over and over so often it's easy to catch them (parts of them).  They get boring and repetitive.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 It's the whole Cancer lie that is completely unacceptable to me.  That disease is not a joke and Vicki - who should know better, went along with it.  An actor does have some say so in what their character brings to the scenes.  If she is so easily duped by a con artist, she mustn't be that great at selling insurance. 

Regular Contributor

Spoiler

Vicki looks amazing this season I hope she keeps it up

Honored Contributor

Loves Roses, I totally agree with everything you said.  Over and over these other 'friends' kept trying to give her a chance to be honest and she kept lying.

Trusted Contributor

I never cared for vicky,she thinks she is such hot stuff and better than the others,and one of the housewifes said last week everyone seems to bow down to the queen[vicky],ugh, I wish she would go away she adds nothing but hate to the show. The new lady felt like others who deal with cancer and she investigated for that reason,she was picked on by Vickie the queen,but she was right to do that cause she was experiencing cancer in her family.

Vicky always pickes on the new housewife every year,they are usually younger and prettier and she is jealous so she likes to tear them down,she needs to leave the show,good riddence.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I don't like her either Tucka.  The first reunion is tonight.  Don't forget.