Respected Contributor

The Nutcracker And The Four Realms Any One See it?

What are your thoughts and was it worth going to see? It looks interesting in the commercials.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Nutcracker And The Four Realms Any One See it?

Yep, took my six year old grandaughter to see it and we really liked it. I would recommend it. Now I will be taking her to see the Grinch. Heard that was really fun.

Respected Contributor

i am a Nutcracker nut so of course i went to see.  it was fun, rich in scenery and costumery, with the plot being a twist of what you expect. my only regret was that there wasn't as much ballet as i would have liked. i'd give this a B+ and a good holiday movie.

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddlesmama et al, I went to see The Nutcracker live at the symphony locally.  It was my first time seeing The Nutcracker.  It was magical.  The cutest of all were all the little girls dressed up in holiday dresses, ribbons, hair all done up.  One little girl no more than 4 years old sat beside us with her mother.  They were both all dressed up.  We were first row in the balcony.  I wish you could have see her face.  She was completely in awe.  Not one word out of her mouth in over three hours.  And it was an evening performance.  Unbelievable well behaved!!!

I loved it.  LM

Super Contributor

with the costumes and settings, well worth seeing on the big screen. as for the plot: just OK. but still glad I went to see it.